ANTM's Mirjana Puhar Killed: Tyra Banks, Miss J Alexander and More Remember Cycle 21 Beauty
The whole America's Next Top Model family is mourning Mirjana Puhar.
"We are deeply saddened to learn of the tragic news about Mirjana Puhar. She was a vivacious and promising young woman," Tyra Banks and fellow executive producer Ken Mok said in a statement Wednesday. "Our hearts and prayers go out to her loved ones."
Puhar, 19, was found dead along with her boyfriend and another young man at the boyfriend's home in Charlotte, N.C., on Tuesday. Emmanuel Jesus Rangel, 19, has been arrested and charged with three counts of first-degree murder. Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said that Rangel has also been charged in connection with another killing that occured Sunday in Matthews, N.C.
Erik Asla/Pottle Productions Inc
Tributes poured fourth on social media from Puhar's fellow Cycle 21 cast mates, including winner Keith Carlos; and Miss J Alexander, who returned as a judge this past season, tweeted, "Saddened to learn about #ANTM Cycle 21 contestant Mirjana Puhar's murder. Remembering her fondly. RIP."
Mirjana made it to the cycle's 10th episode, and later walked in the finale runway show.
Later in the day Wednesday, finalist Adam Smithtweeted, "RIP Mirjana, we love you. Such an unbelievably tragic day. #ANTMfamily," and posted a lengthier remembrance on Instagram.
"Everyone please keep Mirjana and her family in your thoughts and prayers," he wrote. "We love you dearly, and you will live on in our memories. Our cast lost a family member today. I still cannot comprehend that you are no longer with us, I can vividly see you laughing and hear your voice as if it were yesterday. #RIPMirjana #ANTMfamily."
Romeo Barcelona, an early tempestuous favorite who was booted from the show after getting into a confrontation with Adam, also paid his respects.
And the winner of 'America's Next Top Model' cycle 21 is...
Though tooch toppled booch on America’s Next Top Model‘s 20th cycle—the first season when creator and host Tyra Banks invited guys into the competition—cycle 21 saw some serious contenders among the male models. In fact, only one beautiful lady stood before Banks as ANTM entered its two-episode finale.
Would a man finally be on top? (Spoiler warning: The following post contains details about ANTM‘s cycle 21 finale. Stop reading now if you haven’t seen the episode.)
The cycle’s penultimate episode saw frat boy Adam rally to take the top photo for a second week in a row. With Will called second, Keith found himself in the bottom two with sole remaining lady Lenox. After Lenox’s total score fell well below Keith’s, Tyra was shocked to discover the series would have its first-ever all-male finale.
With three very different models, who would smize his way to victory? Texan dance instructor Will, who struggled with his competitors’ biases against a gay guy potentially taking the title? Athletic, seductive Keith, who was competing in honor of his late father? Or Adam, the strong, screaming type who had run afoul of Tyra after she smelled alcohol on his breath at judges’ panel?
And America’s Next Top Model is…
The former NFL wide receiver talked exclusively with EW about being the first Top Model with a Y chromosome, which Kelly Cutrone zinger hit him hardest, and what it’s like when everyone starts calling you “Manaconda.”
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Congratulations! It was super-surprising, even Tyra, to have an all-male top three. And since you’d just survived the bottom two, that must have been pretty amazing. How did it feel in those final moments as you learned whether you’d made it to the finals?
KEITH CARLOS: It was very suspenseful. My chest was in my stomach. It was a shock. I couldn’t believe it. I was overjoyed, and I was happy to still be in the running.
In addition to being the first guy to win Top Model, you’re also the oldest model to win (aside from second-time contestant Lisa D’Amato during All-Stars). You’re blazing trails!
[Laughs] I’m bringing mature back.
You had a real roller coaster in the last couple of weeks—you had the Best Photo two weeks in a row, then you were in the bottom with Lenox. Did that get to you psychologically?
It really didn’t get to me because I’m used to ups and downs. I correlate everything to football because that’s where I learned a lot about dealing with the ups and downs. I just knew I had to take the critiques and apply them. I knew that I would be okay as long as I kept my challenge scores high and gave an okay-to-stellar performance at my photo shoot. It was just a game of numbers.
How did you approach competing against Adam and Will?
We all have great looks, we all have our own looks, and we all bring something different to the table. … I really can’t control what they do; I could only control what I would do. I just had to make sure that I left everything out there on every photo shoot so that I gave myself the best chance to win.
Did you perceive one guy as bigger competition?
I always looked at Will as huge competition. He has a great look—he’s a model all around. The only thing I knew that worked against him was his size [6’5″]. But Adam had a great performance. Every week at the end, he was winning everything, and I’m like, “Uh oh, what’s going on here?” It really put the fire underneath me, and I knew I had to do something.
What was on your mind during the final runway show?
I usually use the idea of my father and my mother being in the crowd. Before the show, that’s really hypes me up and gets me prepared and gets my jitters out. As I’m walking, I focus on the critiques. I’m breathing. I’m making sure my eyes are open because I have a tendency to let them drop because I have little squinty eyes. I’m actually thinking I’m hearing Miss Jay’s voice in my head. I’m just trying to deliver.
As you mentioned in the final episode, you chose the hashtag #TheOne for your very first runway challenge on the show. Did the meaning of that hashtag change over the course of the competition?
It’s changed now. I picked #TheOne because the number 1 is very significant to. Number 1 because of my football jersey number. And I wanted to be the first male to ever win a cycle, and that’s something I kept in my mind and something that I prayed for every night. I was something that I really just burnt into my belief system and my faith, and I really just pushed that. And it worked for me. And I’m The One.
Speaking of your football career, how have your former teammates reacted since you’ve been on the show?
Everybody wants to be a model now. Before it was, “Don’t model. You have too many tattoos, blah blah blah.” But now everyone wants to model: “Hey Keith, can you help me? How do I get started?” So I think I’m starting something here. [Laughs]
Looking back over the competition, what was your proudest moment?
I loved every moment, even though it was high-stress. If I had to pick one thing, it would be leaving America and going to Seoul. That was my first time leaving the country. Actually being in Seoul and learning the culture and seeing something different—it really opened doors for me, and I feel like now I really want to travel and get out more.
What was toughest in terms of the modeling itself?
Actually my toughest and my favorite are the same: The first shoot for the opening credits, with the water. I got my first Best Photo and won the runway challenge. That was tough—being drowned and trying to keep a strong, Blue Steel face. It was tough all around, but I pulled it out, and I feel like I conquered a demon.
Which critique at judging hit you hardest?
I never really took the criticism personally. I took it and tried my best to apply it. But one time Kelly Cutrone really got on me about having a suit—it was a tailored suit, I thought I looked good. Everybody else thought I looked good, then she told me I looked like I work at telephone company, that I was like a Mormon. I was, like, “Wow. How did she think of that?” [Laughs]
On a lighter note, we have to talk about the time Tyra called you “Manaconda.”
Has the nickname stuck? Or have you gotten some teasing from your friends?
[Laughs] Yes. I hear it every day, whether it’s social media or at home. My mother calling me “Manaconda” was weird. I was like, “All right. That’s enough.” But I’m getting used to it. It’s definitely growing on me.
And, I have to ask: Are you and (your alter ego) K-Songz sharing the award? Does he have an acceptance speech?
[In seductive K-Songz voice] Yeah, baby, you know ummm… it’s a little something like this: I just want to thank everybody out there for supporting me the whole cycle. And Tyra, baby, thank you. This is amazing.
Did K-Songz come out for the sexy photo shoot with Tyra after you won?
You know what? That’s the one time I can honestly say that K-Songz got shy, so Keith had to take over.
America's Next Top Model
Tyra Banks searches for the next great supermodel
- Got7 signatures 2020
- Google chrome download
- Stage 4 cancer chemotherapy
- Exo the war cover
- Foreclosure houses in the bronx
ANTM | Meet the Guys & Girls of Cycle 21
Filed Under:ANTM, casting, Cycle 21, guys and girls, judging, meet the cast, Modeling, models, Tyra Banks
America's Next Top Model -- Image: ANTM21_8x12_300 -- Pictured: Tyra Banks (Center) with Cycle 21 Contestants (L-R) Romeo, Keith, Lenox, Matthew, Chantelle, Mirjana, Kari, Shei, Denzel, Ivy, Adam, Will, Raelia and Ben -- Credit: Massimo Campana & Trever Swearingen/Pottle Productions Inc. -- 2014 Pottle Productions Inc. All Rights ReservedPhoto Credit: The CW
Cycle 21 of ANTM, hosted by Tyra Banks, welcomes a fan favorite back to the judging panel: J. Alexander, a.k.a. Miss J. The second “Guys and Girls” edition will feature seven men and seven women living under one roof and battling it out to earn the prestigious title of America’s Next Top Model.
The model hopefuls will compete for a career-launching prize package that includes returning prize suppliers Nylon Magazine, GUESS and Next Model Management. The winner will receive prizes including: a $100,000 cash prize from GUESS, whose advertising campaigns have launched many modeling careers; a fashion feature in Nylon Magazine and a modeling contract with Next Model Management.READ MORE: Man Arrested In Connection To A Homicide
With so much on the line, these guys and girls have no choice but to shine. Let’s meet the cast of Cycle 21 and beginning our model judging.
Ivy Timlin, 20, Buffalo, NY, 5’8
Credit: The CW
Shei Phan, 23, Oklahoma City, OK, 5’9
Credit: The CW
Chantelle Brown-Young, 19, Toronto, Canada ,5’8
Credit: The CW
Mirjana Puhar, 18, Charlotte, NC, 5’8 1/2
Credit: The CW
Raelia Lewis, 22, Philadelphia, PA, 6’01/2
Credit: The CW
Kari Calhoun, 23, Dallas, TX, 5’ 8 1/2
Credit: The CW
Lenox Tillman, 19, Newnan, GA, 5’9 1/2
Credit: The CW
Keith Carlos, 26, Bridgeport, CT, 6’1
Credit: The CW
Romeo Tostado, 23, Salinas, CA, 6’0 1/2
Credit: The CW
Will Jardell, 23, Nederland, TX, 6’4
Credit: The CW
Denzel Wells, 23, Houston, TX, 5’10
Credit: The CW
Ben Schreen, 24, Waverly, IA, 6’3
Credit: The CW
Adam Smith, 26, Memphis, TN, 5’10
Credit: The CW
Matthew Smith, 24, Highlands Ranch, CO, 6’4
Credit: The CW
Picking any favorites yet?MORE NEWS: Major Accident Investigation Team Investigate A Vehicle VS Bicyclist Crash
Tune in to the premiere of ANTM Cycle 21 Monday, August 18th at 9pm on CW44!
America's Next Top Model
The world of performing arts of any sort, whether commercial/decorative/fine requires very high skill level. To achieve the top of any one of them places a pressure on the individual that must be honed, but if it is not there to begin with there is no shot. Tyra Banks has put together a system that pressurizes the models into this world and into their top form. Tyra's willingness to share with these models is to be commended, and it shows her to be generous in the way that the legendary artists often are. Models must be at the top of their modeling skills, but also represent the fashion industry. Getting anywhere near the top of this field presents its pitfalls and temptations, and so the allowance of personal drama, intrigue and hangups is a brilliant part of this design. Miss J Alexander is brilliant, and has more gift than any one person should have, but carries it so well. There is a kindness in the great wisdom of Kelly Cutrone that makes her one of the most credible voices in the industry. All of the photographers, makeup artists and support staff have come together in a very solid package here. The only deterrent for me in this season was that the role of ambassador was not required of the contestants. A top artist in any field must realize that their promenence is more responsibility than opportunity. I was frustrated that it took so long to weed out those who possessed no inner-editor. As annoying as watching the personality train wrecks happen is here (Romeo and Marjana in particular), seeing the cream (like Will, Shei, Keith and Lennox) rise to the top more than makes up for the stupidity of the others. And I pray that Adam will find help with his addiction problems, and that Matthew will achieve the greatness he is destined for. Which leaves Realia, to whom I wish all good that life will bring. She personifies the kind of exemplary person we ought all to look up to.
21 antm cycle
America's Next Top Model (season 21)
Season of television series
The 21st cycle of America's Next Top Model (subtitled as America's Next Top Model: Guys & Girls) premiered on August 18, 2014 and it is the 15th season to air on The CW. It was the second season to feature male and female contestants. Tyra Banks and Kelly Cutrone retained their positions on the judging panel. Runway coach J. Alexander returned to the judging panel, replacing former judge Rob Evans while Johnny Wujek, creative director since Cycle 19, was succeeded by photographer Yu Tsai. In keeping with the last two cycles, social media was a factor in eliminations, with public voting taking place on the show's official page. The fourteen finalists were revealed when voting began.
The international destination for this cycle was Seoul, South Korea. Five of the episodes were filmed in Seoul, one of which featured James of Royal Pirates, and the finale had guest appearances from K-pop girl group 2NE1, boy band BTOB, actor and model Lee Soo-hyuk and fashion designer Lie Sang Bong.
The winner of the competition was 26-year-old Keith Carlos from Bridgeport, Connecticut. He was the show's first male winner. Will Jardell placed as the runner up, and later appeared with his boyfriend, James Wallington, in The Amazing Race 32, where they go on to win.
Eighth-placing finalist Mirjana Puhar was shot and killed on February 24, 2015, in her boyfriend's home in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Returning prizes include: a modeling contract with NEXT Model Management, a spread in Nylon magazine, and a US$100,000 campaign with Guess
(Ages stated are at start of contest)
|Ivy Timlin||20||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)||Buffalo, New York||Episode 3||14|
|Romeo Tostado||23||6 ft 0.5 in (1.84 m)||Salinas, California||Episode 5||13 (DQ)|
|Ben Schreen||24||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)||Waverly, Iowa||Episode 6||12|
|Kari Calhoun||23||5 ft 8.5 in (1.74 m)||Coppell, Texas||Episode 7||11|
|Matthew Smith||24||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)||Highlands Ranch, Colorado||Episode 8||10|
|Denzel Wells||23||5 ft 10.25 in (1.78 m)||Houston, Texas||Episode 9||9|
|Mirjana Puhar †||18||5 ft 8.5 in (1.74 m)||Charlotte, North Carolina||Episode 10||8|
|Raelia Lewis||22||6 ft 0.5 in (1.84 m)||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Episode 12||7|
|Chantelle Young||19||5 ft 8.25 in (1.73 m)||Toronto, Canada||Episode 13[a]||6|
|Shei Phan||23||5 ft 9.25 in (1.76 m)||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma||Episode 14||5|
|Lenox Tillman||19||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)||Newnan, Georgia||Episode 16||4|
|Adam Smith||26||5 ft 10.25 in (1.78 m)||Memphis, Tennessee||3|
|Will Jardell||23||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)||Nederland, Texas||2|
|Keith Carlos||26||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)||Bridgeport, Connecticut||1|
† Indicates that the contestant died after filming ended
- The contestant won the challenge
- The contestant won the challenge and was eliminated
- The contestant failed to return to the competition
- The contestant returned to the competition
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was disqualified from the competition
- The contestant was originally eliminated but was saved
- The contestant won the competition
- ^Chantelle was originally eliminated in Episode 4 before coming back to the competition in Episode 10.
- ^The final scores were revealed the following episode as being 6.68 for Chantelle and 6.44 for Ben.
- ^In episode 1, the pool of 32 semi-finalists was reduced to the top 22 who moved on to the next round of casting. In episode 2, the remaining pool of 22 semi-finalists was reduced to the final fourteen contestants.
- ^In episode 5, Romeo was disqualified from the competition after getting involved in a physical altercation with Adam. Later on, Lenox was originally eliminated when she landed in the bottom two, but was allowed to stay due to Romeo's disqualification.
- ^After Denzel's elimination in episode 9, the eliminated contestants, including Denzel, were brought back into the judging room. Chantelle and Ben were revealed to have the highest female and male social media scores. Tyra announced that only one of them would be allowed to return. The episode ended in a cliffhanger before the final scores were revealed. The comeback segment resumed in the beginning of episode 10, where it was revealed that Chantelle had achieved the highest public vote average out of the eliminated contestants, allowing her to return to the competition.
- ^The finale was divided into two separate episodes that aired back to back. In episode 15, the contestants took part in the final two shoots before a final elimination preceding the final runway show. Lenox and Keith landed in the bottom two. The episode ended in a cliffhanger, with Lenox's elimination being shown at the beginning of episode 16. In episode 16, the final three walked in the final show with all the eliminated contestants before the final judging.
|3||Ivy & Will||Ivy|
|4||Chantelle & Kari||Chantelle|
|5||Adam & Lenox||None|
|6||Ben & Keith||Ben|
|7||Kari & Raelia||Kari|
|8||Matthew & Mirjana||Matthew|
|9||Denzel & Lenox||Denzel|
|10||Mirjana & Raelia||Mirjana|
|12||Chantelle & Raelia||Raelia|
|13||Adam & Chantelle||Chantelle|
|14||Lenox & Shei||Shei|
|15||Keith & Lenox||Lenox|
|16||Adam, Keith & Will||Adam|
|Keith & Will||Will|
- The contestant was eliminated after their first time in the bottom two
- The contestant was eliminated after their second time in the bottom two
- The contestant was eliminated after their third time in the bottom two
- The contestant was eliminated after her fourth time in the bottom two
- The contestant was eliminated in the final judging and placed third
- The contestant was eliminated in the final judging and placed as the runner-up
Average call-out order
Casting call-out order, comeback first call-out and final three are not included.
- Indicates the contestant won the competition.
- Indicates the contestant had the highest score that week.
- Indicates the contestant was eliminated that week.
- Indicates the contestant was in the bottom two that week.
- Indicates the contestant was disqualified that week.
- Indicates the contestant was originally eliminated that week, but was saved.
Photo shoot guide
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Runway selfies (casting)
- Episode 2 photo shoots: Four seasons wardrobe in the subway; leather swimwear on the beach (casting)
- Episode 3 video & photo shoot: Opening titles; wet and wild in black and white
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Twofold illusion atmosphere
- Episode 5 commercial: Black widow fragrance in pairs
- Episode 6 motion shoot: Hair whipping & flipping
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Frostbitten at an ice rink
- Episode 8 photo shoot: Futuristic heritage with Corybot
- Episode 9 photo shoot: Mitch Stone essentials ad campaign
- Episode 10 photo shoot: Composite couples for HIV awareness
- Episode 12 photo shoot: MCM Bags at Seoul City Hall
- Episode 13 photo shoot: Jinny Kim shoes at Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Episode 14 photo shoot: Portraying Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe
- Episode 15 photo shoots: Tyra Beauty campaign; Guess campaign
- Episode 16 photo shoot: Nylon magazine spreads
- Romeo – Dyed ice blonde with grey contacts
- Ben – Buzz cut
- Kari – Platinum ice blonde weave with bleached eyebrows
- Matthew – Shaved sides
- Denzel – Lace front beard weave
- Mirjana – Karlie Kloss inspired blunt bob cut
- Raelia – Voluminous curly weave like afro
- Chantelle – Ombre style long weave
- Shei – Hair and eyebrows half platinum blonde, half jet black
- Lenox – Dyed dark brown, tips trimmed
- Adam – Buzz cut
- Will – Pompadour style
- Keith – No makeover
- ^As a result of Romeo's disqualification, Lenox was allowed to remain in the competition despite having the lowest score at panel.
- ^Chantelle returned to the competition in episode 10.
- ^Romeo was disqualified in episode 5.
- ^ ab"America's Next Top Model Returns with a Familiar Face – J. Alexander!" (Press release). The CW via TheFutonCritic.com. February 14, 2014. Retrieved March 2, 2014.
- ^"America's Next Top Model – Photo Shoot Voting". Cwtv.com. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Twitter / tyrabanks: My Boy #Boochers and Girl". Twitter.com. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"2NE1 to Appear on the Final Episode of "America's Next Top Model"". Yg Life. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^Benjamin, Jeff (March 26, 2014). "'America's Next Top Model' Nabs K-Pop Groups 2NE1 and BTOB for Upcoming Season". Billboard. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"'America's Next Top Model' Creator Tyra Banks features Korean Actor Lee Soo Hyuk and Korean Designer Lie Sang Bong in Season 21 Finale". Fashion Times. April 6, 2014. Retrieved August 17, 2014.
- ^Seemayer, Zach (December 16, 2020). "'The Amazing Race' Finale: Fans React to Surprise Proposal at the Finish Line!". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved December 17, 2020.
- ^Goldstein, Sasha (February 25, 2015). "Mirjana Puhar, stunning 'America's Next Top Model' contestant, among 3 murdered at Charlotte home". New York Daily News. Retrieved February 26, 2015.
- ^"Meet the Cast of America's Next Top Model Cycle 21 Guys & Girls". Fashion Gone Rogue. Retrieved January 17, 2016.
- ^"Meet Ivy Timlin..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Romeo's Plea Video for #ANTM #Cycle21". YouTube. February 20, 2014. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Ben Schreen..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Kari Calhoun..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Mathhew Smith..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Denzel Wells..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^Janes, Théoden (August 21, 2014). "From Serbia to high school dropout to 'Next Top Model'". The Charlotte Observer. Charlotte, North Carolina. Archived from the original on October 26, 2014. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- ^"Meet Raelia Lewis..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Chantelle Young..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Shei Phan". America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Lenox Tillman..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Adam Smith..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Will Jardel..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"Meet Keith Carlos..." America's Next Top Model official Instagram page. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- ^"TV Ratings Monday: 'MasterChef' Rises, 'Mistresses' Hits Low, 'Under the Dome' Flat, 'America's Next Top Model' Premieres Down". TV by the Numbers. August 19, 2014. Archived from the original on August 21, 2014.
- ^"Monday Final Ratings: No Adjustments for 'Hotel Hell', 'Bachelor in Paradise' or 'Under the Dome'". TV by the Numbers. August 26, 2014. Archived from the original on August 27, 2014.
- ^"Monday Final Ratings:'Bachelor in Paradise' & 'Mistresses' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. September 4, 2014. Archived from the original on September 5, 2014.
- ^"Monday Final Ratings: 'American Ninja Warrior' Adjusted Up; 'Bachelor in Paradise' & 'Running Wild With Bear Grylls' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. September 9, 2014. Archived from the original on September 11, 2014.
- ^"Monday Final Ratings: American Ninja Warrior' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. September 16, 2014. Archived from the original on September 18, 2014.
- ^"TV Ratings Monday: 'The Voice' & 'Sleepy Hollow' Return Down + 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Debut Well + 'Forever' Gets a Slow Start". TV by the Numbers. September 23, 2014. Archived from the original on September 25, 2014.
- ^"Friday Final Ratings: 'Last Man Standing', 'Shark Tank' & '20/20' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. October 6, 2014. Archived from the original on October 7, 2014.
- ^"TV Ratings Friday: 'The Amazing Race' Dips, 'Shark Tank & 'Hawaii Five-0' Flat + 'Cristela' Premieres Well". TV by the Numbers. October 11, 2014. Archived from the original on October 13, 2014.
- ^"TV Ratings Friday: 'The Amazing Race' & 'Last Man Standing' Up, 'Cristela' & 'Blue Bloods' Down, 'Hawaii Five-0' Steady". TV by the Numbers. October 18, 2014. Archived from the original on October 19, 2014.
- ^"TV Ratings Friday: 'The Amazing Race' & 'Last Man Standing' Slide, 'Blue Bloods' Rises + 'Constantine' Makes OK Debut". TV by the Numbers. October 25, 2014. Archived from the original on October 27, 2014.
- ^"Friday Final Ratings: No Adjustments to 'Grimm', 'Constantine', 'Hawaii Five-0' or 'Shark Tank'". TV by the Numbers. November 3, 2014. Archived from the original on November 6, 2014.
- ^"TV Ratings Friday: 'Grimm', 'Hawaii Five-0' & 'Constantine' Rise, 'Shark Tank' Dips + 'Cristela' Flat". TV by the Numbers. November 8, 2014. Archived from the original on November 10, 2014.
- ^"TV Ratings Friday: 'Last Man Standing' & 'Cristela' Rise, 100th Episode of 'Shark Tank', 'Grimm' & 'Constantine' Down, 'Hollywood Film Awards' Tank". TV by the Numbers. November 15, 2014. Archived from the original on November 17, 2014.
- ^"TV Ratings Friday: 'Grimm', 'Hawaii Five-0' & 'Constantine' Rise, 'The Amazing Race' Flat + 'Last Man Standing' Falls". TV by the Numbers. November 22, 2014. Archived from the original on November 24, 2014.
- ^ abBibel, Sara (December 8, 2014). "Friday Final Ratings: 'Grimm' Adjusted Up & Final College Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on December 18, 2014. Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- React hooks setinterval
- Arrested development pops
- Yelp state farm
- Kydex drop holster
- Chasing a man meme
- Walmart near airport las vegas
- Chic me bottoms
- Smartlock pro
- Sierra tachometer instructions
Meet the Cast of America’s Next Top Model Cycle 21 Guys & Girls
The wild ride that is a new cycle of “America’s Next Top Model” is set premiere tomorrow, August 18th, on the CW. What can we expect from cycle 21? Well, the guy and girls theme is back after last season’s success. And the judging and mentor panel is getting a shakeup with Tyra Banks remaining as a host and a judge and the always opinionated Kelly Cutrone, also continuing to judge. Rob Evans and Johnny Wujek are out while Ms. J Alexander is back as a judge and photographer Yu Tsai will serve as a mentor for the models.You can read our interview with Yu Tsai here, where he talks about the new season amongst other things.
The Models of Cycle 21
This season, Canadian model Chantelle Brown-Young is one of the contestants and has been making headlines since her casting because of her vitiligo. The rare skin condition causes depigmentation on the skin. This season also appears to be pretty diverse in terms of casting. Check out the fourteen guys and girls casted below.
Filed Under: EntertainmentTagged With: america's next top model, Tyra BanksSours: https://www.fashiongonerogue.com/meet-cast-americas-next-top-model-cycle-21-guys-girls/