Grayson dmv

Grayson dmv DEFAULT

Carter County DMV Office – 100 E Main Street, Grayson, KY 41143

Carter County DMV Office – 100 E Main Street, Grayson, KY 41143 is ready to help if you need to take your driving test, renew your driving license, get a learner’s permit and many other DMV services. Waiting times can vary depending on how many people are at the service center, so go early and you will get out early.

CarterCounty DMV Office GraysonOlive Hill

100 E Main Street
Grayson, KY 41143

(606) 474-5191

Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon

Your local DMV Office

Your local DMV Service location is ready to help if you need to take your driving test, renew your driving license, get a learner’s permit and many other DMV services. 

← Older posts

Do You Have A DMV Question

DISCLAIMER: This site is a private website. NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies. This site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions or issues about your Driver’s License it’s always best you contact your Local Department Of Motor Vehicle office.

There is no custom code to display.


Carter County Clerk’s Office Of Grayson, Kentucky

The Carter County Clerk’s Office Of Grayson, Kentucky is located in Grayson currently provides  300 W. Main St. Room 232 in Grayson, Kentucky and provides a full array of DMV services such as Road test, Driving License, Written Cards,Identification Cards, Commercial License, CDL Driving and CDL Written Test. You will also be able to do the following at the Carter County Clerk’s Office Of Grayson, Kentucky titling, plates and auto registration.

Grayson DMV Services Provided:

  1. Road Test
  2. Driver’s License
  3. Written Cards
  4. Identification Cards
  5. Commercial
  6. CDL Driving
  7. CDL Written

Registration Services in Grayson

  1. Titling
  2. Plates
  3. Registration
  4. Auto Insurance Quotes
Carter County Clerk’s Office Of Grayson, Kentucky
300 W. Main St. Room 232, Grayson, Kentucky, 41143
(606) 474-5188
 Hours of Operation
  1. Johns hopkins phd acceptance rate
  2. Artificial grass decoration
  3. Baker sayings
  4. Power trim parts
  5. Eagles in melbourne 2015 youtube

Grayson County Tax Office

Services Offered

County tax assessor-collector offices provide most vehicle title and registration services, including:

  • Registration Renewals (License Plates and Registration Stickers)
  • Vehicle Title Transfers
  • Change of Address on Motor Vehicle Records
  • Non-fee License Plates such as Purple Heart and Disabled Veterans License Plates
  • Disabled Parking Placards
  • Copies of Registration Receipts
  • Temporary Registration

Many counties allow you to renew your vehicle registration and change your address online. Some counties allow renewals at substations or subcontractors, such as participating grocery stores. Acceptable forms of payment vary by county.

Other locations may be available. Please contact your county tax office, or visit their Web site, to find the office closest to you.

This County Tax Office works in partnership with our Vehicle Titles and Registration Division.

In cases of inclement weather, please CALL YOUR COUNTY TAC prior to planning travel.



What You Need To...

Junk Vehicle Title -  title, plate, title must be lien-free, any taxes due must be paid.

Renew Tags - card received in mail, prior registration receipt and insurance card. If you do not have card or registration receipt there will be a $3.00 charge. You can also renew your tags ONLINE at or we can renew your tags over the phone.  

Transfer Title - title (signed & notarized) and insurance  card.

Transfer Out-of-State Title - title (signed & notarized), title application, insurance card and Sheriff's inspection.

Move to Kentucky - title, registration, KY proof of insurance and Sheriff inspection. If vehicle is financed you will need to contact your finance company. Tell them you have move to KY and you need your title. They can mail to our office. If they need a written request from this office, you need to get a fax number or the address to which to send the request.

Move Out of State - contact County Clerk's office, turn in your KY license plate and pay any taxes that may be due.

Receive Handicap Placard - application signed by doctor.


Dmv grayson


(Invincible) Omni-Man - The Conqueror


Similar news:


43 44 45 46 47